Aluminium peel with rectangular perforated head. It has a special and exclusive Gimetal treatment, G.H.A – GOLDEN HARD ANODIZING that makes it more hard-wearing, sliding, and hygienic. Perforated to reduce weight and allow removal of excess flour. G.H.A. is a special treatment of Japanese origin, it's an anode oxidation with subsequent sealing of the micro-pores using silver ions, resulting in an aluminum alloy with superlative performance and characteristics. The new perforation guarantees the drain of the flour in two directions, ensuring an incomparable result.
• Long lasting. Resistance to corrosion, scratches, impacts and wear
• New perforation. Optimized flour discharge
• Heat resistance. 3 times greater than anodised aluminium
• Easy-sliding. Very low friction coefficient
• Hygienic. High antibacterial and anti-mould capacity.
100% Made in Italy